Location: Chicago, IL
Project Manager-Infection Control Practices-Chicago, IL
There is a need for Public Health, Project Manager overseeing Infection Prevention.
- Under supervision, coordinates and administers citywide initiatives, departmental programs and special projects of a complex, and technical nature.
- Work with facilities to coordinate testing and healthcare worker monitoring
- Advise on infection control practices.
- Manage and report out lab results.
- Work with outpatient and inpatient facilities throughout the city.
- Coordinates and works with hospitals and other health institutions to ensure City meets benchmarks for hospital preparedness including alternative care site plans in compliance with federal grant guidelines and mandates.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in Business of Public Administration or a field of study directly related to the responsibilities of the position.
- Five years of project management work experience.
- Must have a Public Health background.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.
- Knowledge of infection control practices.
- Experience managing and reporting lab results.
- Must reside in or near Chicago.
Apply for this position, or contact:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled