Location: Queen Creek, AZ
Preschool Special Education Teacher Job Opportunity - Queen Creek, AZ
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district in the Queen Creek, AZ area to interview and hire a full-time Preschool Special Education Teacher for the remainder of the current school year and we are now scheduling interviews.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- 20/21 School year
- Preschool students
- Implement adaptive curriculum
- Progress reports
- Attend meetings
- AZ Childhood Teacher certification
- AZ Fingerprint clearance card
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this Preschool Special Education Teacher job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled