Location: Lincoln, DE
PreK-K Speech Language Pathologist (CCC) job near Lincoln, DEApply
A school district near Lincoln, DE is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (CCC) for a full time contract position for the remainder of the school year.
- Full time (around thirty five hours a week)
- November through the end of the school year
- Work with Prek-K students with various disabilities
- Provides prevention, assessment and remediation services for students who exhibit difficulties in the areas of language, speech, voice, and fluency.
- Maintains data for program planning and decision-making.
- Completes records for third party reimbursement accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assists and guides teachers in observing, describing, and referring suspected and identified speech and language disorders.
- Prior school or pediatric experience (required)
- Must have their DE Speech Language Pathologist License
- Previous experience with contract positions (preferred)
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Health/Life/Dental plans for full time onsite employees
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs near Lincoln, DE area, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply