Location: Escalon, CA
PreK-8th SLPA Needed - Full Time job with Full Benefits - near Escalon, CAApply
Sunbelt is actively working with a school district around the Escalon, CA area who are urgently looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a full-time school-based position. Interviews are ready to schedule.
Opening: Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
Location: Escalon, CA area
- Full-time (37.5hrs/week)
- Full Current School year – 22-23
- PreK-8th grade caseload
- Active California SLPA License (required)
- Pediatrics experience (preferred)
- School experience (preferred)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply