Location: Ann Arbor, MI
PreK-12 School Psychologist Job near Ann Arbor, MIApply
A school district just north of Ann Arbor, MI is seeking a qualified School Psychologist for a position for the remainder of the 22/23 school year. The primary responsibility of the position will be conducting evaluations to determine eligibility of services and to develop instructional or behavior plans for students. The School Psychologist will also participate in the development and implementation of a relevant educational plan (IEP) for students. This is a full-time position and will work with students throughout the district, PreK-12th grade.
- Works in collaboration with school students, staff, and families
- Administer cognitive and behavioral assessments
- Follow IEP treatments
- PreK-12 Caseload
- MI School Psychology License
- New Grads Welcome to Apply!
- Master's degree in School Psychology
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
- And much more!
Apply Today! If you would like to be considered for this School Psychologist job located near Ann Arbor, MI please send your updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply