Location: Grants Pass, OR
Post Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse (PACU RN) - 40 hours - Grants Pass ORApply
Call or text 813-471-0166 to speak directly to me about this assignment.
Two (2) PACU RNs are needed for an outpatient ambulatory surgery center in Grants Pass OR.
- OR RN License
- Must have 1+ years relevant experience
- Recovery of outpatient ambulatory surgery and endoscopy procedures
- EPIC charting, Omnicell for medication distribution
- Fast paced unit admitting and recovery adults and children
- Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?) Never alone, no call, no weekends, no nights. Will be four 10hr shifts or five 8 hr shifts
- Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.:12 bed PACU serving 2 OR's and 2 Endo suites 8
- Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only) 1:1 or 1:2 nursing rations
- Dress Code: Hospital provided or own scrubs
- Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program. Outpatient surgery center located at a hospital. Fast paced team oriented unit caring for elective surgery and endoscopy procedures pre and post procedure
- # of Contract Weeks: 13
- Shift Requested: 8 or 10 hour Days
- First time travelers welcome
For immediate consideration for this assignment please call or text me directly at 813-471-0166 and, or feel free to email your resume and references to [email protected] I look forward to speaking with you!
#PACURNjobs #ORnowhiring #healthcarejobs #hotjobs
Sr. National Account Manager
Call or text 813-471-0166
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply