Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN) - Mid Shift - Ann Abor MIApply
A facility in Ann Arbor, MI is currently seeking a PACU Registered Nurse for a 13 week travel assignment. The ideal Post Anesthesia Care Unit RN will possess 2+ years of experience.
- MI RN License
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Travel experience preferred
- Level I Trauma Center experience preferred
- Bays per Room: 28 (Phase I) 9 (Phase II)
- The open room setup provides more than one vantage point for visualizing patients. Phase I recovery of the patients occurs in the PACU. Patients are stabilized and meet discharge criteria before transfer. One isolation room has been designated for patients as described in the Isolation Precautions policies of the Hospital. The PACU Phase II is a 9 bay unit that admits outpatients postoperatively. Outpatients are recovered and prepared for discharge from the facility.
- 10 Hour shifts available
- 12n-1030p and/or 2p-1230a
- On Call required
- 13 Week Contract
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card Options
- Weekly Pay
- Customized Compensation Package
To be considered for this, or other travel opportunities, please call or text me directly at 813-471-0166. Also, please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with you!
#AnnArborRNjobs #MInowhiring #healthcarejobs #hotjobs
National Account Manager
Call or text 813-471-0166
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply