Location: Pomona, CA
Pomona, CA - Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) JobApply
Sunbelt is working with a great school district near the Ontario, CA area looking to fill multiple SLP roles. The director is ready to schedule interviews. If you think you would be a good fit for this position, please see the below details and apply today for consideration.
- Must be okay with working with grade levels K-6th grade.
- Caseload range is around 50-60 students.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- California Speech Pathologist ASHA CCC's
- Full-time, Contract (33.75 hour/week)
- Part time positions open (13.5 hours a week)
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist position please send all resumes to our hiring manager Christian.giron @Sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813.543.9884. If interested in school-based tele-therapy positions, please contact me directly for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply