Location: Pomona, CA
Pomona, CA Area Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) PositionApply
Sunbelt has an immediate need for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant in the Pomona area. We are working with a supportive, friendly school district to meet their SLPA need for the current school year, and are scheduling interviews now!.
- This is a full time contract position through the end of the school year, with strong long term potential
- Caseload manageable in size, and consists of elementary and middle school students with mild to moderate speech related delays and disorders
- Creating effective speech related activities and exercises tailored to student's specific needs
- Providing individual and small group services
- Monitoring and recording student progress
- Communicating and collaborating with the SLP, classroom teachers, and other related service providers
- Vaid California SLPA license
- Recent school-based experience is preferred, although we are receptive to an SLPA with pediatric experience in clinical or home health setting
- The ability to work well independently, under the direction of the SLP
We are looking for a motivated, energetic SLPA with the creativity to effectively engage students in therapeutic services to achieve optimal results.
To discuss this position, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply