Location: Pleasant View , IL
Pleasant View, Illinois - Elementary School Nurse (LPN) JobApply
Pleasant View, Illinois- I am currently working with the local school to hire a school based licensed practical nurse (LPN) . This position will be elementary school working in a health room capacity.
School Nurse Requirements: Illinois (LPN) License and two years of experience in public health nursing
- Serve as a liaison between and resource for teachers, administrators, parents, and community health care
- Knowledge of LPN scope of practice as defined by the Nurse Practice Act.
- Knowledge of normal and altered human growth and development of children 3-9 years of age.
- Performing all clerical detail associated with school health program including health record update, immunization records, and record of communicable diseases
- Accept excuses and physicians’ notes from children
- Report unusual symptoms to the Public Health Nurse and seek direction. In an emergency, directly to the school principal for immediate direction
Contractual for full school year
To be considered contract Elzira Walters: Elzira Walters -National Hiring Manager -Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply