Location: Plano, IL
Plano, IL Occupational Therapist (OT)- Part TimeApply
Sunbelt Staffing is looking to fill a position as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in the Plano, IL area for part time. Starting up for the new school year, this could be a perfect fit for you!
Occupational Therapist Job Requirements:
- Willing to work part-time, 12 OR 28 hours per week
- Active IL Occupational Therapy (OT) License
- Pediatric or school-based experience is a plus!
Occupational Therapist Job Description:
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) Meetings
- Evaluations and re-evaluations
- Goal Development
- Writing Reports
- Working with K-12th grade students
Does this Upcoming School Year School Occupational Therapist (OT) job in the Plano, IL area for part-time sound like something you would be interested in? If so, please apply and send your resume at:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply