Location: Birmingham, AL
PK-6 School Speech Language Pathologist near Birmingham, ALApply
Birmingham, AL: A school district is currently reviewing resumes for all qualified Speech Language Pathologists to work with PK-6 grade students.
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
- Alabama Speech Language Pathologist License
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply