Location: Pinole, CA
Pinole, CA | Licensed Registered Nurse, Practical Nurse, or Vocational Nurse for Full-Time RoleApply
Pinole, CA | Licensed Registered Nurse, Practical Nurse, or Vocational Nurse for Full-Time Role
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district in the Pinole area of California! We are searching for a reliable nurse to join the district's team. This position is full-time (37.5 hours week) for the 8 week contract. This position has a very high potential to be renewed for the new school year - the district is looking at this short-term contract as a trial period. We are looking for nurses who can begin quickly, or as soon as they are finished with the credentialing process. The nurse will be working with a middle school student who has seizures.
The responsibilities of this position will have the nurse:
- Travel with the student from home to school.
- The nurse will also provide any classroom assistance that is needed.
- They may also work with a high school student for a few hours a week.
- When the nurse is not working one on one with students at the school, they will assist with COVID-19 testing throughout the district's sites.
- They may also assist the health staff with normal school nursing duties such as medication administration, immunization records, etc.
- Comfortable with being onsite
- Active California RN, LVN or LPN license
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but is not required
- Experience working with children or in a school is strongly preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
#1on1 #nursing #lvn #schoolnurse #lpn #covid #seizures #rn
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply