Location: Pinckney, MI
Pinckney, MI School Social Workers For K-12th Caseloads
We have a full-time and a part-time job opportunity available for a Certified School Social Workers for the school year. These positions are in the Pinckney, MI area. Populations in need of services range from Early Childhood through Post-Secondary. Caseloads will be distributed based on background and/or experience. Seasoned professionals as well as new graduates are encouraged to apply.. We are prepared to make immediate offers.
- School Social workers will be contracted to help students cope with personal and psychological issues that affect their school performance, behavior and socialization.
- Through one-on-one, classroom or school-wide sessions, you will address issues relevant to the student population they serve, such as school attendance, illegal drug or alcohol dangers, teen pregnancy and adjustment to the social setting of the school.
- You may be required to assist Teachers and Administrators in dealing with behavioral or attitude issues by communicating with students to find the causes of their distress.
- When appropriate you will provide information for outside support services or agencies to help students deal with economic, emotional or physical challenges.
- You may be required occasionally to focus on particular groups of students, such as those with disabilities or at-risk groups.
Qualifications: Will need MI licensure and school certification for social work to qualify.
- Position #1: Full-time contract for the school year. 37.5 hours a week during standard school hours. Benefits are offered along with a strong support team.
- Position #2: This position offers a 3 day work week (22.5 hours a week) during standard school hours.
To apply to these positions in Pinckney, MI, email your resume and cover letter to Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or contact me directly at 813-792-3468
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled