Location: Maryville, MO
Physician Chart Review Part TimeApply
There is an open part time Physician Chart Review position, either MD or DO, for chart review in Maryville, MO. The Part Time Chart Review Physician (MD or DO) will work remotely and provide supervision to non-physician providers conducting Medicare Advantage Assessments in a long term care setting. Non physician providers will assist in managing care plans and identifying gaps in care and do not prescribe new medications or create independent treatment plans. The non-physician provider will visit eligible members at least monthly to provide care and resources to members, improving healthcare in their home setting, and minimizing the use of emergency room or hospital visits when avoidable. Ideal MD or DO candidates will have strong computer and clinical evaluation skills and be licensed in the state of Missouri (MO).
- The Chart Review Physician (MD or DO) will work remotely and use a web-based portal to perform approximately 0-10 chart reviews for non-physician providers on a monthly basis
- The Chart Review Physician will provide digital feedback, as needed, to the non-physician provider on their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- The Chart Review Physician will enter into a collaborative agreement in Missouri with at least one non-physician provider.
- The Chart Review Physician will be willing to met face to face with the non-physician provider on a biweekly basis to perform chart review if necessary
- Flexible Schedule – 0 to 3 hours per month
- 2 years of clinical practice experience is preferred, but not required
- MD or DO unrestricted license in MO
- Current DEA registration
- Board certification is required
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine with and MD or DO
Industries: Healthcare, Physicians, Medicare, Medicaid, Chart Review
Employment Type: Remote, Part-Time, Telecommute, Work from home
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this part time Physician Chart Review position (MD or DO) in Maryville, MO please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at Brenna.Doulgeris@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
#workfromhome #remotework #remoteworking #digitalnomad #physician #doctor #doctors #MD #DO #telecommute #remote #chartreview #collaborativephysician #parttime #Medicare #Medicaid #oversight #supervisingphysician #Maryvillejobs #Maryvillephysicians
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply