Location: Muskogee, OK
Physician Chart Review Part TimeApply
There is an open part time Physician Chart Review position in Muskogee, OK. The Part Time Chart Review Physician (MD or DO) will work remotely to provide oversight and supervision to non-physician providers conducting Medicare Advantage Assessments in a long term care setting. Non physician providers will assist in managing care plans and identifying gaps in care and do not prescribe new medications or create treatment plans. Ideal MD or DO candidates will have strong computer and clinical evaluation skills and be licensed in the state of Oklahoma (OK).
- The Chart Review Physician (MD or DO) will work remotely and use a web-based portal to perform approximately 5-10 chart reviews for non-physician providers on a monthly basis.
- The Chart Review Physician will provide feedback, as needed, to the non-physician provider on their performance and opportunities for improvement.
- The Chart Review Physician will enter into a collaborative agreement in Oklahoma with at least one non-physician provider.
- Flexible Schedule – 0 to 3 hours per month
- 2 years of clinical practice experience is preferred, but not required
- MD or DO unrestricted license in Oklahoma (OK)
- Current DEA registration
- Board certification in family practice, general practice, internal medicine, emergency or geriatrics
- Graduation from an accredited school of medicine with and MD or DO
Industries: Healthcare, Medicare, Physicians
Employment Type: Remote, Part-Time, Telecommute, Work from home
Immediate interviews are available for qualified candidates. If you are interested in applying to this Part Time Chart Review Physician position (MD or DO) in Muskogee, OK please send a resume to Brenna Doulgeris at Brenna.Doulgeris@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
#workfromhome #remotework #remoteworking #digitalnomad #physician #doctor #doctors #MD #DO #telecommute #remote #chartreview #collaborativephysician #parttime #Muskogeejobs #Muskogeephysicians #MuskogeeOK
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply