Location: Phillipe , WV
Phillipe, West Virginia- Licensed Practical NurseApply
There is a need in Phillipe, WV for a Long Term Care, Licensed Practical Nurse. Please see job details and requirements below.
- Specialize in the coordination of care of patients statues, and also provide mental and physical support to families and patients.
- Observing and recording patient behavior.
- Performing physical exams and diagnostic tests.
- Collecting patient health histories.
- Counseling patients and their families.
- Educating patients about treatment plans.
- Administering medications, wound care, and other treatment options.
- Full-Time/40 hours per week
- 13 Week Contract with possible extension
- Active WV LPN License
- WV Cares
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Positive attitude and flexibility!
- At least 1 year of LPN experience
- Physical, PPD testing
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply