Location: Petaluma, CA
Petaluma, CA - School Psychologist - Full Time
I am actively reviewing resumes to hold interviews for a Full Time School Psychologist near Petaluma, CA area. We are actively interviewing this week for this Full Time School Psychologist for the 2019-2020 school working 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday. The candidate selected for this School Psychologist job will have the following caseload responsibilities:
- Providing psychological services to PreK-12th grade students
- Ability to work with students with various disabilities
- Assess home, school, personal factors that may have an impact on a student’s learning
- Meet with teachers, administrators and staff about the social and emotional needs of the students
- Coordinate family, school, and community resources on behalf of students
The requirements for this Full Time School Psychologist you must have an active State of California Pupil Personnel Services Credential and school-based experience.
To gain immediate consideration for this Full-Time School Psychologist position in the Petaluma, CA area please send an updated resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at 813-792-3443.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled