Location: Hickory, NC
Permanent School Psychologist Job Near Hickory, NCApply
I am excited to partner with a school district near Hickory, NC to help them find a School Psychologist.
Job Details for this School Psychologist Job:
- Full-time hours (37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload: 2-3 schools in a district in the Hickory, NC area
- School Psychologist is responsible for completing evaluations and testing, writing reports, and attending meetings
Job Requirements for this School Psychologist Job:
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction License
- Response to intervention (RTI) experience required
- Live in the Hickory, NC area
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
If you are ready to take the next steps towards applying for this job in the Hickory, NC area, please send your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3441.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply