Location: Berwyn, IL
Perm CSN Job Opening near the Berwyn, IL area
I am working with a school district near the Berwyn, IL area who is looking to fill a perm CSN position starting this upcoming school year. This would be a full time position at 40/hours per week.
- Supervise several school sites
- Conduct school health screenings
- Assists in the maintenance of up-to-date cumulative health records on all students.
- Assumes responsibility for identification and referral of students in need medical and dental care.
- Provides care for a student or staff member who has suffered injury or emergency illness.
- Observes students on a regular basis to detect health needs.
- Provides notification to the teachers on health matters, particularly regarding teacher observation skills for student health problems, communicable diseases, and special health needs of students.
- Advises on modification of the educational program to meet health needs of individual students
- Prepares annual review and case study reports
- Assists school personnel in establishing sanitary conditions in schools.
- In the absence of the head nurse, attends committee meetings and conferences regarding health service and health curriculum.
- Assists the head school nurse in the preparation and submission of all required health data and reports.
- IL Licensed BSN and IL School Nurse Endorsement, or in the process of completing
- Schools experience preferred
If this position near the Berwyn, IL area seems like the perfect fit for you, please reach out to me by sending your resume to the email below or apply here today.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled