Location: Peoria, AZ
Peoria, AZ Special Education Teacher Job Opening
I am working with a school district near the Peoria, AZ area to find qualified Special Education Teachers for the upcoming school year. These job openings are a great opportunity to make an impact. There are several openings so teachers will be placed based on experience and preference.
Candidates should have their AZ SPED certification and fingerprint clearance card.
- 40 hours per week
- K-12th grade in resource or self-contained classrooms
- Administer assessments to evaluate skill levels, progress and achievement.
- Provide instruction and behavior management
- Schedule and participate in IEP meetings
- Develop and revise IEPs for students
- Consult with parents and staff
If you would like to hear more details about this Special Education job near Peoria, AZ and gain the opportunity for an immediate interview, send your updated resume to email@example.com. You may also apply below!
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled