Location: Pekin, IL
Pekin, IL area Special Education Teacher Job for an Inclusion Classroom
Inclusion classrooms are vital for students with special needs - and Sunbelt Staffing is hiring in the Pekin, IL area for a Special Education Teacher job. Partner with a general education teacher for students grades 5-8 and give these students the support they need to be successful. This full time contract role is for the full school year.
Inclusion Classroom Special Education Teacher Duties:
- Work alongside a general education teacher in a district middle school
- Ensure students are connecting with other students and learning according to their IEP
- Discuss goals and progress with students and parents during IEP meetings
Contract Special Education Teacher Qualifications:
- Previous experience with inclusion and middle school populations is preferred but not required.
- Current valid Illinois Teaching Certification
- Willingness to travel or commute to Bloomington, IL area 5 days a week
This Blooming, IL area contract job is interviewing now for the upcoming school year. If you have inclusion experience and would like to be considered, send resume to Elizabeth.Reitmeyer@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-792-3417 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled