Location: Fre, MD
Pediatric Speech Therapist Job - Frederick, MDApply
Frederick, MD: We're setting up immediate interviews for a pediatric Speech Therapist job that has opened up in Frederick, MD this school year. For this job, we are accepting both part-time and full-time applicants. Caseloads will be determined based on applicant experience and the needs of the district.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Complete assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement IEP goals
- Provide individual and group therapy
- Write progress reports
- Communicate results with parents
Qualifications for this job:
- Master's Degree
- MD SLP license must be active
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Previous pediatric experience, preferably in a school setting
For more information about this pediatric Speech Therapist job in Frederick, contact the hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the hiring manager directly at 813-749-5198.
In addition to on-site positions, we have a number of full-time, part-time and short-term virtual assignments, all over the country. Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in discussing our teletherapy opportunities!
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply