Location: Fitchburg, WI
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), FT or PTApply
Now hiring for a full-time or part-time Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for an exciting job opportunity in the school setting.
The SLP will support PreK-12th grade students with varying needs and disabilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete direct therapy to students with existing IEP goals
- Monitor and document students' progress
- Build rapport with teachers and other staff
- Conduct re-assessments and screening of students as needed
- Attend IEP meetings as needed
- Must be willing to travel when determination is made to work on-site
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Employment Type: Contract
Work Remote: Yes, but will need to work on-site when determined.
- Masters Degree in Communication Science Disorders
- ASHA Certification
- WI SLP License and DPI Credential
Send resumes to: Brendan.Schuman@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-261-2703
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply