Location: Mid City, CA
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist Job in Mid City, CA
Sunbelt is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist near Mid City, CA. We are working with a pediatric outpatient clinic that needs a speech therapist to join their team on a full time basis. CA SLP license and ASHA CCC credentials are required. We are looking for a skilled SLP that has a passion for working with children. This is a tight-knit, supportive team that is eager to find an experienced provider to join their team. If you are looking to gain valuable experience and develop your skill set, apply today!
- Birth to 18 years old
- 30-50 minute therapy sessions
- Evaluations for charter schools as needed
- Caseload: Autism, Articulation, Language, Social Communication, and Oral Motor Therapy
- Feeding and swallowing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated, flexible, and positive attitude
- Collaborative minded and team player
- 40 hours per week
- Clinic hours: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM (Mon - Sat)
To submit an application, send your resume and three professional references to Ankita.Naik@sunbeltstaffing.com. If you have any questions regarding this speech pathology job, call my office directly at 813-749-5195. I look forward to connecting with you!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled