Location: Minnetonka, MN
Pediatric RN job opportunity in Minnetonka, MNApply
Currently working with a school district near Minnetonka, MN looking for highly qualified full time Registered Nurses to join their nursing staff.
RN Job details but not limited to:
- Overseeing and supporting the school health room
- Assisting student population needs: direct student care, COVID - 19 response, tracking vaccination records.
- Working with other nursing staff throughout the district
- full Time 37.5 hrs. /week
- Servicing K-8 school
RN Job qualifications:
- Must have active MN RN Licensure
- LSN certification
- Must have CPR Certification
- School Based / pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a School based registered nurse job opportunity sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a job application, copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply