Location: Hartford, MI
Pediatric RN in Hartford, MI hiring nowApply
Currently working with a school district near Hartford, MI looking for highly qualified full time Registered Nurses to join their nursing staff.
RN Job details but not limited to:
- Overseeing and supporting the school health room
- Assisting student population needs: tracking vaccination records, handling students that come into the health room for wound care, asthma, ect.
- 2 buildings ( Elementary and MS/HS combined)
- Full Time 35hrs. /week (7:30 am to 3:30 pm)
- Servicing K-12 school district
RN Job qualifications:
- Must have active MI RN Licensure
- New Grad candidates are welcome to apply
- Must have CPR Certification
- School Based / pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a School based registered nurse job opportunity sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a job application, copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply