Location: National City, CA
Pediatric Occupational Therapist- National City, CA
We are looking to add two Occupational Therapists to our growing School Therapy team.
The ideal candidate is compassionate, independent, and team-oriented. The students are in Grades 6-12 and you will provide therapy among different schools within the district.
Other duties include, assisting in the IEP process, and collaboration with other clinicians, educators, and parents.
Interviews will be this week!
Requirements: Must be a Licensed OT in California
We would love to offer you:
- Weekly Paycheck- get paid every Friday!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Excellent company culture and support
Does this sound like a fit?
- Contact Joscelyn Perez at 813-288-3118
- Email your resume to Joscelyn.Perez@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled