Location: Rialto, CA
Pediatric Occupational Therapist Job - Rialto, CA
Rialto, CA: We have partnered with a school district just outside of the Rialto, CA area to hire a pediatric Occupational Therapist to work in an itinerant role for the remainder of the school year. This Occupational Therapist will be given a caseload and create their own schedule to provide services throughout the district wherever needed. Interviews are being scheduled for this week, and this contract job will have an immediate start.
Additional Caseload Information:
- Disabilities include developmental delays, learning disabilities, othopedic impairments, Autism, and ADHD
- Approximately 25-30 students total
- All grade levels
- CA OT license must be valid
- 1 year minimum of pediatric or school-based experience
- Strong motor-based assessment experience
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Monday-Friday following school calendar
If you meet the requirements for this pediatric Occupational Therapist job in Rialto, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview with the hiring manager.
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled