Location: Palos Hills, IL
Pediatric Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist SLP-CCC Opening near Palos Hills, IL
I am actively reviewing resumes for a Palos Hills, IL nearby school district that has a need for a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist for the new school year.
To be considered, applicant must meet the following:
- Illinois Active SLP License
- Professional Educator’s License (PEL)
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking
- Prior school’s experience preferred
- Full-Time (35 hours per week)
- Full Duration of the upcoming school year
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Kindergarten to 8th Grade population
- IEP meetings, direct therapy, evaluations
Are you interested in providing students with the highest level of communicative therapy and enhance their personal growth and development? If so, please call the Hiring Manager, Brandie Spielvogel at (813) 261-2255 to learn more about this opportunity or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
Office Phone: (813) 261-2255
Remote Jobs Available! If you would like to learn more about our teletherapy positions, please call (813) 261-2255 for further information on the remote opportunities we have nationwide for a wide variety of disciplines.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled