Location: Peachtree City, GA
Peachtree City, GA Schools-Based O&M Specialist Job
Sunbelt is working with a School District in Peachtree City, GA and is looking to hire a Orienation and Mobility Specialist (O&M) for a part-time role this upcoming school year.
- part-time (2 days a week)
- Working with K-12th grade students
- Provide Orientation & Mobility services to identified students with visual impairments
- Hybrid - one day virtual, one day onsite
- National Certification from ACVREP required
- Master’s degree
To be considered for this position you can apply directly to this job post or email your resume directly to Tessa.Wittenberg@sunbeltstaffing.com for a faster response. You can also call directly at 813-261-2247 for more information on this job opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled