Location: Glen Burnie , MD
PCU Travel RN Assignment
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking an experienced PCU RN for a 13 week contract in Glen Burnie, MD
Qualified candidates must be able to perform all functions required for the unit. Duties include: Monitoring cardiac and other vitals, detect changes in the patient's condition, provide intervention of life-threatining situations, safely administer medication, and communicate the patient's needs with MD.
Sunbelt has been a part of health care staffing for over 30 years. We are Joint Commission accredited and will provide you with recruiter transparency for a personalized travel experience.
- Active MD or Compact RN License
- Valid AHA BLS/ACLS
- 2 years min. PCU experience
- EKG and Electronic charting experience
- Level I or II Trauma preferred
- 13 weeks
- 36 hours/week
- 12 hour Nights
- Flexible scheduling
- Possibly extension based on performance
- Multiple openings
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Low Taxable earnings - increased stipends
- License Reimbursement
- Direct deposit or pay card option
- Referral Bonus Program
- Excellent Vision, Medical, Dental packages
- Customized tax-free allowances (based on 13 weeks at 36 hours per week)
Sunbelt makes life better for those who make lives better. If this position is not for you - please call to ask about other travel opportunities. We work closely with hospitals across the nation, staffing all specialties!
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-792-3405. I look forward to connecting with you!
Sr. National Account Manager
email@example.com / 813-792-3405
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled