Location: Olympia, WA
Part-time Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist Job - Tele-SLP
A Washington School District has an immediate need for a part-time Speech Language Pathologist to provide services from the comfort of their home. We are interested in an SLP that will do teleservices from home, for the Fall school year. We are actively interviewing, so apply today.
We will provide a thorough training to all of our Consultants/Clinicians prior to the start of the position. That training will cover technical and clinical materials, so that our TeleProfessionals can effectively provide the services required.
- The part-time position requires 22.5 hours a week, or 3 days a week.
- In this role you can provide services to students ranging from K-12th grade
- You will work with groups as well as individual; No assessments and will do treatment and possibly IEP's
- All applicants will have a Washington ESA in hand to qualify.
- Schools or pediatric experience is preferred but SLPs from other settings are encouraged to apply.
For immediate consideration on this part-time, remote Speech Language Pathologist job, email resume to: Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or after applying, call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled