Location: Waukesha, WI
Part-Time, Waukesha WI, School RN Job
An RN is needed for a 1:1 part-time job opportunity with an 8th grade student with various needs until the end of the school year.
- RN will meet at students’ home at 7:05am to ride bus to school with student and after school
- 1:1 with an 8th grade student
- Strong Trach experience required
- Must suction through a trach
- Change trach ties
- Do water flushes through a g-tube
- Tube feedings through a g-tube
- Changes as needed to the g-tube site
- Assist with an inhaler
- Administer eye drops as needed
- Student has some hearing and visual impairments but is able to orally communicate.
- Previous school experience
- WI RN License
- BSN Degree
- Strong trach experience
For Immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to our hiring manager, Stephanie Wattie via email: Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled