Location: Algonquin, IL
Part-Time Speech Language Pathologist School Job Opening near Algonquin, IL
I am working with a school district in the Algonquin, IL area to interview and hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the fall semester. This is a part-time job opportunity. The caseload entails working with high school students. These students have various disabilities and will require services like evaluations, direct therapy, IEPs, and functional life skills.
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active IL Speech Language Pathologist License
- IL Professional Educator's License (PEL)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Previous school-based/pediatric experience
If you are interested in being considered for this part-time Speech Language Pathologist job opening near Algonquin, IL, please send an updated resume directly to Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com and apply here!
Delaney Guinn | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled