Location: Columbia, SC
Part Time - Special Education Teacher - Columbia, SC area
We are currently looking for a part time Special Education Teacher for a job near Columbia, SC. In this job, you will be working with elementary and middle school children with varying disabilities. You will also be working approximately 20 hours a week near Columbia, SC.
Special Education Job Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Special Education
- RBT, BCBA Cert or ABA experience
Special Education Job Functions:
- Manage and provide instruction to a caseload of students.
- Develop, write and help implement IEPs.
- Coordinate the implementation of specially designed instruction as defined in the IEP.
- Evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and needs are addressed in a timely manner.
If you feel like you can make an impact on the lives of children in this job near Columbia, SC, please call or text:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled