Location: Brooklandville, MD
Part Time SLP Speech Language Pathologist Position
Brooklandville, MD - We need a Speech Language Pathologist to work with our middle and high school students. This position is part time 2-3 days per week and will work with students on the Autism Spectrum, as well as students with emotional disorders. The best candidate is licensed, has prior school experience, and is available 12-15 hours each week.
Job Details and Requirements
- Part time position, 15 hours per week
- Middle and high school caseload
- Students have emotional disorders and Autism
- Prior school experience is required
- SLP-CCC License in Maryland
Apply online! Email your resume to our hiring manager, for this and other available positions.
National Hiring Manager-Schools
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled