Location: Wheaton, IL
Part-Time SLP Contract - Wheaton, IL
Wheaton, IL: One of our schools in Wheaton, IL is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist for a part-time contract this year. This part-time SLP will be working 2 days per week, with the school day running from 8:15am to 3:15pm. Based on the needs at the end of the contract, this position has the possibility of being extended until the end of the school year. Starting off it will run until the end of the first semester.
- Mostly severe population - Autism, non-verbal, AAC devices
- Ages 12-21
- Multiple disabilites
- Some students may be physically aggressive
- IL SLP license
- PEL with the SLP endorsement
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Prior school-based experience
- Comfortable working with severe population
To set up an interview for this SLP job in Wheaton, complete the application here and forward your resume to email@example.com.
In addition to on-site positions, we have a number of full-time, part-time and short-term virtual assignments, all over the country. Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in discussing our teletherapy opportunities!
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled