Location: Orland Park, IL
Part time School Social Worker job opening near Orland Park, IL
Orland Park, IL- A great school near the Orland Park, IL area is seeking a School Social Worker for this school year. The job will be part time with 3 days per week. Caseload will consist of students from Preschool to 6th grade with mild to moderate disabilities. In order to qualify for this job you must have a PEL as a school social worker, and previous experience is a plus. Please submit your resume to the hiring manager below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help students function effectively in the school environment
- Maintain accurate case files and reports to track student issues and progress
- Assist in remediation by providing treatment plans or counseling
- Participate in the Individual Education Plan (IEP) process as necessary
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SUNBELT STAFFING
- Competitive industry pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Medical/Dental insurance is available
- 401k match, Short and Long-term disability
- Life insurance
Apply: For more information on this Part time School Social Worker job opening near Orland Park, IL, please send your resume to the hiring manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled