Location: Salmon Creek, WA
Part-Time School Psychologist Position for Grades 9-12 - In the Salmon Creek, Washington AreaApply
A local K-12 school district in the Salmon Creek, Washington area, is in search of a School Psychologist to work on-site, and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews immediately!
- Contract position with Part-Time hours
- School based or pediatric based experience is PREFERRED
- Must have an active Washington State School Psychologist Certification
- Responsible for working at a high school with students that have varied disabilities from mild-severe.
- Job duties include: Addressing student learning and behavioral problems, Counseling students and families, Consulting with IEP team to improve learning and Conducting student evaluations to develop IEP goals
- Approximately 20 hours per week; 5 days per week (Monday-Friday); 4 hours per day
- (There is flexibility with the hours and Full-Time hours might be possible)
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are interested in being hired for this Part-Time School Psychologist position in the Salmon Creek, Washington area, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at Michael.Smith@sunbeltstaffing.com or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply