Location: Naperville, IL, IL
Part Time School Psychologist Needed for Upcoming School Year Now Hiring
Our hiring manager at Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district in the Naperville, IL area that is now hiring a part-time School Psychologist for a, 4 day work week, for the upcoming 20-21 school year.
- Working with students in a High School setting 9-12th grade
- Assist with assessments, evaluations, IEP /Eligibility and collaborate with team needs throughout the school year
- Students will have mild to moderate disabilities in general and special education classrooms
- Assist students in individual and group settings within the High school
- IL School Psychologist license
- Previous school experience preferred but NEW GRADS WELCOME
For immediate consideration, please send your resume or CV to the hiring manager for this school Stephanie.Wattie@Sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunebelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled