Location: Woodstock, IL
Part-Time School Psychologist Job Opportunity - Woodstock, IL
A school district in the Woodstock, IL area is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews.
- 6-8 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Work at a small school district
- Catching up on services
- IL Professional Educators License – School Psychologist
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the Woodstock, IL area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled