Location: Seattle, WA
Part Time School Psychologist Job Opportunity for Seattle, WA
Sunbelt Staffing is now working with a school district in the Seattle, WA area that is looking to hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming 20-21 school year.
- Evaluations, IEPs, determining eligibility for special education services
- Assist students in grades K-12 with mild to moderate disabilities
School Year Schedule:
- 20-21 School Year
- Monday - Friday school hours
- 4 day work week
- Licensed School Psychologist for the state of WA
- ESA Teaching Certification
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to our hiring manager Stephanie.Wattie@sunbeltstaffing.com or call/text (813) 288-3115 for further information.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled