Location: Ceres, CA
Part-Time School Psychologist Job Openings - Ceres, CA
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking School Psychologists in the Ceres, CA area for job openings at a school district for the upcoming school year.
- 15 Hours per week
- 2 Days per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Testing and evaluations
- Students who have full ranges of disabilities
- PreK-6th grade
- CA PPS Credential - School Psychologist credential
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the Ceres, CA area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled