Location: Norton, MA
Part-Time School Psychologist Job Opening - Norton, MA
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district in the Norton, MA area to hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year and we are now scheduling interviews.
- 12 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- K-4th Grade students
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams
- MA School Psychologist credential
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled