Location: Spencer, MA
Part-time School Nurse Position for K-12 - Registered Nurse Needed - Near Spencer, MassachusettsApply
A local K-12 school district near Spencer, Massachusetts, is in search of a Registered Nurse (RN) to work on-site, and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews immediately!
- Part-Time position
- School based or pediatric based experience is PREFERRED
- Must have an active Massachusetts RN License and an active CPR certification
- Responsible for providing general nursing services to students with mild-moderate disabilities that range in grade from pre-school to high school.
- There is emergency medication available for students with seizures, there is a student that requires oxygen when the levels are low, and there are kids in the program that are on IEP’s
- Approximately 16 hours per week; 4 hours per day; 8:30am-12:30pm; Monday-Thursday
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are interested in being hired for this Part-Time Registered Nurse position (RN) near Spencer, Massachusetts, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at Michael.Smith@sunbeltstaffing.com or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply