Location: Tukwila , WA
Part Time OT Job for Next Year - Tukwila, WAApply
Sunbelt needs an Occupational Therapist in the Tukwila, Washington area! This job will be part time, an 0.4 FTE, which is about 16 hours per week. It is for the entire upcoming school year.
Duties will include:
The OT will serve as an itinerant occupational therapist providing a range of direct to indirect therapy services to students in special education, ages 3-21. You will collaborate with teachers, parents, and other support staff for students they serve in special education. In addition, you will collaborate with staff in general education classrooms as part of the Tiered Intervention initiative, to support improved pre-referral interventions.
Occupational Therapist Job Requirements:
- WA OT License
- ESA (School cert)
- Must have completed a baccalaureate or higher degree program in occupational therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association-approved program.
- Proficient with technology
Occupational Therapist Job Skills:
- Intervene proactively to serve a preventative role
- Assess students
- Intervene in appropriate moments
- Design treatment plans
- Administer therapy
- Collect and analyze data of progress and adjust accordingly
Interested in this Occupational Therapy (OT) job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply