Location: High Valley, WA
Part Time Job Opening - Speech Language Pathologist - Schools - High Valley, WA
We are conducting interviews with Speech Language Pathologists for a school district in the High Valley, WA area. This is a part time job opening working with Elementary School students at 2 school sites.
Schedule: Part time / 24 Hours per week / 3 Days per week
- Collaborating with staff and parents
- Creative therapy sessions
- Attend/ participate in IEP meetings
- WA Speech Language Pathologist license
- OSPI Fingerprints
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
For immediate consideration for this School based Speech Language Pathologist job opening in the High Valley, WA area, please e-mail an updated resume to Janell.Becerra@sunbeltstaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled