Location: Tucson, AZ
Part-time Elementary School Special Education Teacher
We are working with a well-organized, growing school district in the Tucson, AZ area to hire an experienced, Special Education Teacher. In this role you would be providing direct instruction to K-4th grade students with identified special education needs and to support the general education staff with the implementation of IEPs. There are approximately 20-25 students on the caseload. We are actively seeking a strong team player to join our team for the Fall!
- Writing, implementing and tracking goals for students with IEPs
- Providing individual and group instruction
- Working with Principal to define the school's vision and mindset for supporting students with IEPs
- Working with leadership team to assist in testing logistics and accommodation for Special Education students
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
Job Type: Part-time, contract. Benefits offered along with a strong support team.
Qualifications: Applicants must have AZ Special Education Certification to qualify.
To learn more about this Elementary School Special Education Teacher job opening, please submit an application and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled