Location: Marysville, WA
Part Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst- Marysville, Washington
Sunbelt is assisting a school district in the Marysville, Washington area to find a part time Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work this school year.
Work Hours: 2.5 days/week
- Provide BCBA services for students as needed in Autism and Behavior Support classes.
- Develop materials, training and provide resources for and provide professional learning to administrators, educators, para-educators and parents/guardians in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and and/or other evidence-based methodologies related to addressing the needs of students with behavior difficulties.
- Plan and oversee the development and implementation of programs, policies, and best practices related to instruction using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for students with autism and other disabilities.
- Create and assist District staff with the development and implementation of functional behavioral assessments for individual students.
- Create and assist District staff with the development and implementation of behavior plans, ABA programs and other appropriate programs for students with Autism and/or other disabilities that present behavior/learning challenges.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Requirements:
- WA Board Certified Behavior Certificate through ESA
For immediate consideration for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job, please email your resume and references to email@example.com or for more information call Paige Manjrawala, Hiring Manager, at 813-207-2869.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled